The Kuaotunu Hall has a fully functional kitchen, men's and women's bathrooms, and two storerooms. The hall is fully accessible by wheelchair.
Heating is provided via a heat pump (in the annex area) and heat lamps in the rafters (operated by coin-operated meters).
All of the hall's furniture is included in the hire fees, and there is a lovely outdoor space which is perfect for a marquee or other outdoor activities.
Hall Floor Plan
- a full size fridge
- a wine fridge
- a hot water urn (10L)
- a domestic electric oven range
- a microwave oven
- a coffee urn
- several teapots and saucepans
- a selection of plates, teacups & saucers
- a selection of cutlery
The Hall is equipped with a selection of tables, pews and chairs:
- 1 large rimu table (2730mm x 880mm)
- 1 medium kauri table (1520mm x 900mm)
- 10 trestle tables (1800mm x 1000mm)
- 1 cake table
- 10 kauri pews (length: 1 x 2720mm, 1 x 1980mm, 5 x 1930mm, 3 x 1680mm)
- chairs (85)
Note that some of the Hall's furniture may be hired for use at other venues, on the proviso that it is not stored or used outside.
At the back of the hall there is a grassed area that is suitable for erecting a marquee, or holding a BBQ.
Being totally enclosed, this space is safe for children.
This area is approximately 9.5m x 10.5m and can be accessed through the back store room.